Magic Artwear 'Camouflage'
The story behind Magic Artwear 'Camouflage'.
The 'Camouflage' design is made of a composition of different shades of green, grey, black and white on to 'Irish Moss' (marble technique). This creates an abstract and layered scenery. Camouflage plunges us into the heart of the forest.
With this oh so arty Artwear you can go undercover in nature. Wear it as a beautiful soft silk scarf during the day or make a statement in the city as a sexy silk top. During the night and when you come home, easily hang it on the wooden suspension branch (extra item) to create a lovely and lively atmosphere in your home.
Size: 72x185cm (because it's handmade sizes can vary somewhat)
Material: 100% Silk (the finest silk available, habotai 8.)
The trim is from 100% linen with our unique buttonholes.
The print is from a hand-marbled design made by designer duo Cutting the Cake.
All Magic Artwear is part of a limited collection consisting of 300 pieces at most and will be delivered to you with an original certificate.
• Delivery with DHL within 3-4 working days
• In-store collection available within 3 to 4 business days
• Free Shipping
• Purchases are delivered in baking paper with a cord and recipe for a healthy cheese cake
• See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
• By card: Visa®, MasterCard®, Maestro®, American Express®,
• By Ideal
• By PayPal®
Returns and exchanges
• Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
• See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs